Due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Front Runner Events have postponed the JCP Swansea Half Marathon from Sunday 13th June 2021, to Sunday 17th October 2021.
The JCP Swansea Half Marathon starts in front of the iconic Brangwyn Hall, before heading through the City Centre onto Oystermouth Road. You will then enjoy the stunning views of Swansea Bay and the Mumbles, with it’s iconic pier and lighthouse. This pretty setting leads to the Gower Peninsular, before you turn and head back towards Swansea via the flat path alongside miles of sandy beaches.
The return leg of the race heading towards the Meridian Tower – Wales’ tallest building provides a perfect opportunity for a PB with a flat, fast promenade guiding you towards Swansea Marina, where you will run over the lock bridge into the city’s SA1 development, before you cross the Millennium Bridge spanning the River Tawe and head back towards the finish near Wales’ Oldest Museum.
Cancer Research Wales are delighted to be offering FREE spaces to supporters who pledge to raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship, helping us to fund life-saving research and create better outcomes for people affected by cancer in Wales.
Our fundraising team will be here to support you every step of the way, providing you with a variety of fundraising materials and ideas to help you achieve your target. Your race entry will also include:
- Bespoke fundraising pack, to include a fundraising hints and tips, branded sponsor forms and Just Giving advice.
- Dedicated point of contact to support you through the entire process.
- Regular event updates.
- Information on Cancer Research Wales and our latest research projects.
- Cancer Research Wales running vest or t-shirt (when 50% of fundraising target has been achieved).
- An opportunity to create a better future for cancer patients in Wales, and their families.
If you would like to run the 2021 JCP Swansea Half Marathon for Cancer Research Wales, please fill out the enquiry form below, and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch to provide you with more information.