The Virgin Money London Marathon will be returning on Sunday 3rd October 2021, and promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
Cancer Research Wales is delighted to be offering 5 Golden Bond entries for the iconic bucket-list race, and in return ask supporters to raise £2,000 or more in sponsorship. These funds raised are used to help support our vital and life-saving research projects, which are happening right here in Wales, and are helping to create better outcomes for cancer patients.
Our fundraising team will be here to support you every step of the way, providing you with a variety of fundraising materials and ideas to help you achieve your target. Your race entry will also include:
- Bespoke fundraising pack, to include a fundraising A-Z, branded sponsor forms and Just Giving advice.
- Dedicated point of contact to support you through the entire process.
- Regular event updates.
- Information on Cancer Research Wales and our latest research projects.
- Cancer Research Wales running vest (when 50% of fundraising target has been achieved).
- An opportunity to create a better future for cancer patients, and their families.
If you would like to take on the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon on behalf of Cancer Research Wales, please fill out the enquiry form below, and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch to provide you with more information.